1. The ENROLLEE must ensure his/her licensure exam eligibility. The center will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate, or incomplete information presented during enrollment affecting Maritime Industry Authority’s (MARINA) decision concerning the result of the enrollees’ evaluation.
2. ACCESS to our REVIEW MATERIALS ONLINE is unlimited for two (2) years upon successful enrollment/registration or until the reviewee
successfully passed the theoretical exam from MARINA, whichever comes first.
3. The workstation access is solely for the use of the account holder.
4. Unauthorized use of workstation access is strictly prohibited.
5. Fees submitted are non-refundable in any case.
6. CEBU GEMS reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or suspend all or any part of the Service immediately without any notice
or liability if you breach any of the Terms & Conditions of this Service.
7. Terms & Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Last updated: 11/15/2019
Cebu Gems Innovation and Career Development Center operate https://www.cebugems.com and https://onlinereview.cebugems.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with specific, personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze your behavior and traffic.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is present. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.